New Fantasyland map

Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing this with us.

I knew it wasn't an expansion of Fantasyland as much as finally using the space abandoned by the 20,000 Leagues attraction.

Very cool, I like seeing it laid out like that. Am I blind though- is there a Snow White section? I have always thought they should do a restaurant along the lines of the "Be our guest" song so I can't wait to see that. I am surprised that the pixies are popular enough to get a large permanent spot (which I guess they already have the spot), but I don't have kids so maybe I am just not aware of how popular they really are, the photos I have seen of the "hollow" look cute.

Wow! Very, very cool! ::yes:: Your finance is a talented guy! Thanks so much for this it's really helpful! :goodvibes

Very cool, I like seeing it laid out like that. Am I blind though- is there a Snow White section? I have always thought they should do a restaurant along the lines of the "Be our guest" song so I can't wait to see that. I am surprised that the pixies are popular enough to get a large permanent spot (which I guess they already have the spot), but I don't have kids so maybe I am just not aware of how popular they really are, the photos I have seen of the "hollow" look cute.

Yeah, I found that curious too, that they'd have no Snow White section. But then again, they don't have a Jasmine area either. Guess they can't have a section for everyone. Plus, Snow has her very own dark ride. ;)

Yeah, I found that curious too, that they'd have no Snow White section. But then again, they don't have a Jasmine area either. Guess they can't have a section for everyone. Plus, Snow has her very own dark ride. ;)

I noticed that too, no area for Snow White, I'm hoping they will update her ride though. They could really do some cool things with it.

I think Cindy, Belle and Aurora are the most popular Princesses. I love Jasmine myself, but she isn't as "princessey."

The Ariel ride seems like it's going to less of a Princess thing, something boys and girls will like, I wonder if you will be able to meet Ariel there though. I like pictures with mermaid Ariel, not just wedding dress Ariel.

Maybe they're thinking that Jasmine's area is Adventureland - the whole Agrabah shopping area is already themed to Jasmine and Aladdin, so maybe they will consider that "her" area.

I think the princess areas sound like a great addition to Fantasyland! I hope they do it right and not half way. This has the potential to be really nice.

I do think Snow White deserves to be in the mix. They do already have the Snow White ride and the shops next to it that are themed to Snow White - maybe it will be fairly easy to add her in to that area.

I do think Snow White deserves to be in the mix. They do already have the Snow White ride and the shops next to it that are themed to Snow White - maybe it will be fairly easy to add her in to that area.

I agree I hope they play up Snow White in the area around her ride. :thumbsup2 And an update for that ride would be great! She is my fave of the princesses and I would love to see more meet and greets with her and the 7 dwarfs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter