New Fantasmic Time - ADR Mess

elizabetforrest

Earning My Ears
The Mr. to be and I are spending our January honeymoon in Disney World. Hooray! We had everything worked out perfectly regarding ADRs and show/firework times in every park. Then Disney had to go and move Fantasmic from 6:30 to 7 while we are there. Our Sci Fi reservation is at 7:15 and the only other available is at 4:20. Ugh. It's an EMH night so the park is open til 9. At this point I can't reschedule everything throughout the week for this although Sci Fi is one of my favorites. Should we try to walk up after Fantasmic gets out and use our ADR and if it's too late just offer to wait as a walk up? Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!

The Mr. to be and I are spending our January honeymoon in Disney World. Hooray! We had everything worked out perfectly regarding ADRs and show/firework times in every park. Then Disney had to go and move Fantasmic from 6:30 to 7 while we are there. Our Sci Fi reservation is at 7:15 and the only other available is at 4:20. Ugh. It's an EMH night so the park is open til 9. At this point I can't reschedule everything throughout the week for this although Sci Fi is one of my favorites. Should we try to walk up after Fantasmic gets out and use our ADR and if it's too late just offer to wait as a walk up? Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!

Personally, I would skip Fantasmic! It is just not the special to us. In fact, we don't bother most trips. I would keep your ADR and enjoy

Fantasmic is special to us, too. We never miss it.

I'd keep checking to see if something around 7:45 opens up and, if not, hold on to your 7:15 and book it over there after the show to see if they can get you in. Even if it's more of a wait, I bet they'll work some honeymoon magic.

Also keep checking the Fantasmic! schedule. They add shows according to crowd levels. Even though the first week of January only shows one Fant each night, this past January there were three shows each night.

With an evening EMH, they could very well add on an 8:30 show.

Don't miss Fantasmic! One if my favorites. I would just try for a walk up reservation it isn't normally that crowded in January and with only two of you you shouldn't have problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter