• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Family Member :)

Miranda Danda

DIS Veteran
We welcomed a two year old chocolate lab mix into our family two days ago. My DD5 and I decided to adopt this sweet girl from the shelter.
We named her Liberty Belle to signify her liberty from the shelter and the Nation's Liberty. The "Belle" part is just cute add on :) She has been an absolute joy. All we knew about her was her name WAS Julep and she's 2. Her owner dropped her off because she "didn't want to handle her anymore". Breaks my heart for her because her loss has been the perfect match for our family. She is a perfect dog. Came trained to only potty outside, she loves to cuddle and play and she adores our DD5 almost as much as DD5 adores her. We have not had to correct her once. She's such a people pleaser and we love her and appreciate her to death. I can tell she feels our love and trust because she has been amazing addition. Fits right in!!!!

Congrats! Please post a pic. I also have a dog named Liberty Belle :). I think it is a terrific name! :woohoo:

Yes-you must post pics!

And congrats!

We have adopted 2older dogs, and I love that all you need to add is the love! Someone else did all the hard stuff!

And your heart shouldn't be breaking. Your new family member is going to get a great home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter