New Fairfax Fare menu?

roadtrippin2wdw

Mouseketeer
I see on allears a new cs menu for FairFax Fare in DHS, but no reviews. Has anyone eaten there? Is it comparable to Cosmic Rays? Flame Tree BBQ?

and it was dreadful. I had such high hopes! :( The brisket was fatty and the chicken was dry. My baked beans had apparently cooked ALL DAY as they were just mush - no identifiable beans!

It can't even remotely compare to Cosmic Ray's.

and it was dreadful. I had such high hopes! :( The brisket was fatty and the chicken was dry. My baked beans had apparently cooked ALL DAY as they were just mush - no identifiable beans!

It can't even remotely compare to Cosmic Ray's.

I really hope this was a one-off bad experience - sorry it had to be you. I saw the new menus posted a few weeks ago for DHS and was so pleased at the prospect of perhaps not having to leave the park and go elsewhere for something to eat. :sad2: I do hope they get it right. I am sure there were a few other locations where changes had been made to the menus (could be mistaken).

I ate here in January. I was also happy to see a new place. The food was ok. Not the quality I've gotten at Cosmic Ray's/Flametree. The brisket was on the dry side, and chicken was good enough. I would give it one more try if I were on the dining plan. If I were paying OOP, I'd have to think about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter