New Englanders - Lake Compounce Discounts?

poohs_hunny

DIS Veteran
I am looking to go to Lake Compounce, but would love a discount off of the $34 admission. I tried searching online, and found that on the Stop & Shop website, that you can get a discount by using your S&S card when buying tickets. But it said to go to lakecompounce.com for details, and there were none. Does anyone know anything about the S&S discount or any others? Thank you for your help!

Hi I also live in ct and I have some for 12.00 off regular addmission. they are good until sept and i got them at burger king. if you want to pm me i will gladly send them to you, each is good for up to 4 people and I do have several, just let me know ok debbie

Hi I also live in ct and I have some for 12.00 off regular addmission. they are good until sept and i got them at burger king. if you want to pm me i will gladly send them to you, each is good for up to 4 people and I do have several, just let me know ok debbie

Thanks so much for the offer, but I am planning on going this week. How did you get them at Burger King? Do you know if they are still offering them? $14 off would be great!!

If you use GEICO, you can sign up for geico privileges and they have a link to buy tickets for $27.95. Hope this helps!

I know I saw them on the counter of a fast-food type place. It was probably Burger King as the previous poster mentioned.
Definitely check there if it isn't too far out of your way.
And have fun! We love Lake Compounce (although I've been grumbling about the fact that they changed the park exit so you now have to exit through the gift shop! ugh- not fun with a double stroller, let me tell you!)

I am sorta new to this forum. I am not sure how to pm someone. I would like to take advantage to the post for the discount tickets to Lake Compounce. Would someone let me know how to pm someone? Thanks.

I am sorta new to this forum. I am not sure how to pm someone. I would like to take advantage to the post for the discount tickets to Lake Compounce. Would someone let me know how to pm someone? Thanks.

Click on the username of the poster that you want to pm. A menu will pop up. Choose "Send a private message to XXX". That's all there is to it! You do need a certain number of posts before you can pm - I'm not sure how many it is.

Last year Costco had tickets for a discounted price. I think they werre adulkt tickets only and the price was what the kid tickets are at the gate.

Last year Costco had tickets for a discounted price. I think they werre adulkt tickets only and the price was what the kid tickets are at the gate.

Hmm... I forgot about Costco. Do you happen to remember if they can be bought one at a time or if they come in a package (2, 4, etc.) Thanks!

Hmm... I forgot about Costco. Do you happen to remember if they can be bought one at a time or if they come in a package (2, 4, etc.) Thanks!

It was one at a time last year. I'd call first and make sure they have them again this year.

Do you work for a large company? My employee club sells them for $25 each.

I second AAA - I got a discount on them last year - haven't had the money to go back this year though....:guilty:

Hi everybody. What is Lake Compounce? We live in MA and are always trying to think of some vacation that isn't too far and that everyone would like. What is it please and what is around there? Is it expensive to stay? Would love to hear about it. Thank you.

its a theme park just like six flags but smaller i feel that its geared for the younger kids IMO but its a nice park

Waterbury Costco's had adult tix for $24.99 each about 2 weeks ago. My guess is they still have them, but call member services there and I'm sure they will help. AAA also sells them, but you must pick them up at their offices.

My family loves Lake Compounce, very clean and well run park.

It's a very clean park, though I haven't been in years. Do they still have free soda refills throughout the park?

I love their roller coaster Boulder Dash! It's very fun!

Yes, they still have refills. The Lake is a great park. Better than Six Flags. Smaller. It has family atmosphere. We have been going to years. My DH grew up in Bristol and has been going all his life. Years ago he actually flew a hangglider for the park off the mountain top and landed on the beach. It has great rides and water park.

Waterbury Costco's had adult tix for $24.99 each about 2 weeks ago. My guess is they still have them, but call member services there and I'm sure they will help. AAA also sells them, but you must pick them up at their offices.

My family loves Lake Compounce, very clean and well run park.

Thank you! I am going to check out Costco tomorrow! :thumbsup2

Hi everybody. What is Lake Compounce? We live in MA and are always trying to think of some vacation that isn't too far and that everyone would like. What is it please and what is around there? Is it expensive to stay? Would love to hear about it. Thank you.

Check out lakecompounce.com for info. It may be worth a day trip depending on how far you have to travel, but since there's not much else around, it's not worth an overnight stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter