New England Cars 2 Meet to benefit the Power of 10 -WE RAISED $10,000

I just booked my hotel, so I'm definitely coming! Woo hoo! :yay:

I'm coming up two days early - on the 30th. I was hoping to stay through the 4th, but alas I said I would teach summer school and that starts on the 5th.

Going to spend those two days checking out Boston itself. The last time I was there was to see a touring cast of a show, so I was only around the Copley Square/theatre area.

Anybody have any suggestions of things to see/do in the area? My only definite plans are checking out the Adams National Site and one of the Wagamama locations. So I'm definitely open to suggestions!

Minute Man National Historical Park http://www.nps.gov/mima/index.htm

Freedom Trail in Boston http://www.thefreedomtrail.org/tickets/tours.html

If you don't do the tours it might still give you some ideas.

Hi,
Three of us...Leanne, CJ and Harry, will be there! :dance3:
Thanks!

We are so excited to be coming out and getting a chance to meet you all. It's always fun when you can finally put a face and real name to a screen name. :woohoo::woohoo: Haven't even told the kids yet, but they'll be thrilled to see the movie and make some new friends too! popcorn::

See you all soon!

What hotels have people booked?
We have a son graduating high school here in Nova Scotia on June 29. We are hosting a family dinner and then the kids all night party. At some point on the 30th, we will hit the road and aim to be in Mass the next evening.

Just wanted to say that I stayed at the Courtyard Marriott (with the CocoKey attached) this weekend for a conference and thought the room was very nice. I really liked the decor - had a relaxing Zen type feel. I did the Pete dust check, and there was none. I had food that was catered from the hotel and that was iffy at best.

Also, I went to Panera for dinner right next to the movie theater! Now I know where we'll be going on July 2nd!

Also, I went to Panera for dinner right next to the movie theater! Now I know where we'll be going on July 2nd!

Isn't the Panera located near the Entertainment Cinema in Leominster? :confused3

Cinema World is on John Fitch Highway further north.

Anybody have any suggestions of things to see/do in the area? My only definite plans are checking out the Adams National Site and one of the Wagamama locations. So I'm definitely open to suggestions!

The Wagamama in Quincy Market/Fanuiel Hall is good (there's also a great Irish restaurant there called Ned Devine's---AWESOME fish & chips), and there's plenty of shops in the area.

The Museum of Science is always fun (be sure to see a show in the Omni Theatre), as is the New England Aquarium. But my favorite museums in the city are the Boston Museum of Fine Art and the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library, both of which are close to "T" stops. The smaller Isabella Stewart Gardner museum is beautiful as well, and was the site of an infamous art heist.

The most "touristy" thing to do is the Boston Duck Tours (departing from the Museum of Science and the Prudential Center), those are a good time. Some of the guides would make a perfect fit on the Jungle Cruise.

Sorry for going on and on...I love this city...

...GO SOX!!!

Sign us up for three tickets!! Sounds like it would be a really fun time! :goodvibes

Please add my daughter Katie and I. We are still working out the details to be there. We saw the Cars 2 trailer and couldn't think of a better place than to watch the movie with our friends from the DIS.

Kathy- Soooo excited to hear that you are coming!!!!! It will be great to meet a lot of the podcast team before PCC3.0!!!!

Didn't realize you had lived in this area. We are in Littleton!

Can't wait to meet you!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter