New email show is up!!

OK, I have cleared cookies (and man, am I craving Oreos!) and logged in and out, and well, that takes care of all I know about my "usual" solutions. When I look at the Show Notes page, I do not see the orange triangle doo-hickey next to the file - does that make a difference? :confused3

Thanks for putting up with me - "My name is Carolina, and I'm a Dis Addict" - and NEED my fix!

I clicked the 'listen now' at the top of this page and it seems to be working fine for me. Not sure what else to suggest if you've already cleared your cookies/browser cache though. :confused:

I just checked it, and the listen page is current and so is the podcast main page. Try clearing your cookies and what not UrsulasShadow. iTunes got updated with last weeks show, it will be fixed ASAP. Thanks!

Cleared cookies, temp. files, history, rebooted, everything. Nada.

Anyone clearing out their cookies can send them to me. I have milk... Mmmmm Cookies.... :) (Milk, but no email show)

I gotta say....it's just the WORST when the shows come up and you can't get to them! .... you know they are there....but you can't listen! :headache:

I can't access it now, but I hope it's ready to go when I get home.

And now it shows on iTunes as a bad address.

Well, there's a thunderstorm now. I'm shutting down the computer. Maybe it'll be there in the morning.

It may be a replication problem - give it some time for all servers to get the same version.

John

and Pete played my voicemail!! OMG OMG OMG!! about the Gay Days in June!!

:yay:

I am kerfluffled now - being that close to Rock Stars discombobulates me entirely!

Thanks again Podcast gang!

OH,MAN, was that worth waiting for...especially the ending! Thanks, Steve!

Dang, looks like I'm gonna be up late tonight. I just turned it on. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter