New Eastern Navs. are Posted!!

Thanks Barb, can't wait to see it in the morning, site is down for 3 hours. But thanks in advance

Joanna

Mjasp, I share your opinion. I really hate that message, since I couldn't finish reposting the eastern kid nav's.

Castawayclub has been moved to a new host. With more bandwidth. If anyone has direct links with the word angelfire in the url, they will no longer work later this week.

Barb...Thanks so much, we are on the same wave length. I just printed the kids eastern navs. May have to bump my 7 1/2 yr old to 8-9 group as she has a late birthday, so she will be 7 in Nov. and all her friends in 2nd grade turn 8 starting Dec. 1st, as thats our school cut off. She was bored with the 5-7 club in May, so I know next May she will torture me if I put her in 5-7 group. I'll try it at frst and see how she responds before I ask to bump her up.
So now I will read the Navs.

Thanks
Joanna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter