New DVC Members

tinkgrl

Love Johnny Depp & Captain Jack Sparrow! Love bein
Hi everyone,

My name is Allison. I am new to DVC! My mom & I joined in June 2003. We are @ the Beach club!!! We yet.haven't got our deed yet. Sent the signed papers back over a week ago. :) We hope to go to Hilton head in October 2003. :) As new members what do we need to know about this resort'? Also I can't seem to get the grocery lists? I have to download the program I guess?? Any help or advice is welcome!!

Allison

CONGRATULATIONS and WELCOME HOME!!!

Congratulations and Welcome Home:)

Youre gonna love it!!

Hi,

Thanks for the welcome!!

Allison BCV 6/03

"Welcome Home" and a little pixie dust for luck.

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :wave: :sunny:

Hi,

Thanks for the welcome!!!

Allison

tinkgrl, welcome home and I sure hope you and your mother will have many happy vacations together:D

Have a great time at HH!!! Not sure about the grocery list download, but I am sure if you really need one, you can probably call the resort and ask them to fax you a copy. Have fun!!!

Welcome to the DIS and BCV! We purchased 300 points at BCV last year and went home for the first time last month. As many people have already stated you will love it there!!! We enjoy the convenient walk to Board Walk, Epcot, MGM and miniature golf! This is a great location. Ask any questions you may have. People on this board are awesome and very knowledgeable. Annmarie

Thanks! I downloaded the reader on my computer yesterday. Thanks! I am hoping to get into HH. We will know in a day or two. Thanks for the welcome!

Allison BCV 6/03

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter