New DVC Members

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by MrD1sturbed, Feb 13, 2013.

1. MrD1sturbed

MrD1sturbed Earning My Ears

So DW and I just bought our first ownership in DVC at BWV, and we couldn't be anymore excited. DW has been going to WDW since she was little girl, and my first time was about 16 years ago on our Sr. class trip in HS. We are huge Disney fans, and DVC was the logical choice for us. We bought direct, resale just seemed like too many hoops to jump through for our first time. We've already scheduled 3 trips this year alone, and buying BWV pretty much guarantees we'll be going to F&W for the foreseeable future each year. We've got 160 now, but I do plan to purchase a resale for another 160 in the future. :earsboy:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. fredtom

fredtom Mouseketeer Freddie

That's good news. I'm sure you'll both be happy with DVC. Welcome to the neighborhood and I hope you'll find, as my DW and I have, that membership is magical.

4. Jackson's Mom

Jackson's Mom Earning My Ears

:woohoo:We just made it through the ROFR and are closing. We are so excited to join this awesome DVC family!!! We bought 160 points at SSR. DOIN' THE HAPPY DANCE!!!:woohoo:

5. Micca

Micca Where there's a will, there's an heir

Congratulations neighbors! Welcome to the club:earsboy:

6. jennylyn_b

jennylyn_b Disney Fan for Life :)

Congratulations and Welcome Home! I hope you love it as much as we do!

7. bobbiwoz

bobbiwoz I'm happy to dance with you!

Welcome Home, BWV neighbors! My next trip is for F&G, and we're staying at BWV!
    :welcome:

8. LSchrow

LSchrow <font color=green>We're eating brussel sprouts & a

congrats and welcome home!!

we love the BWVs (our first DVC, and favorite of any WDW property :goodvibes (we also own SSR (gorgeous), and BCV (okay)). there is nothing like BW view (amazing!!!), a myriad of activities, entertainment, and food all with a short walk, strolling to/fro EPCOT and DHS just because :) since we go every F&GF and F&WF, we especially appreciate staying there - as i'm sure you will!

do try to stay at the other DVCs (split stays can be fun on longer trips), all the DVC resorts have some fantastic attributes!

enjoy :thumbsup2

9. jstarcze

jstarcze DIS Veteran

Welcome Home and Congratulations from Mickey, :mickeyjum Goofy, :goofy: and Me! :cool1:

10. moredisneyplease

moredisneyplease Working towards more DVC!

Congrats and welcome home!!!!! :goodvibes

11. jimim

jimim DIS Veteran

Welcome home! We r doing the food and wine festival this year too! We r at the akv with my parents and sil's family along with some close friends who will be joining us some of the days too.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

12. rmcildw2m

rmcildw2m DIS Veteran

Welcome Home

13. Bellecruiser

Bellecruiser Mouseketeer

Welcome home
    !!!

You are going to love, love, love your DVC. :thumbsup2

14. MrD1sturbed

MrD1sturbed Earning My Ears

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone. DW is also on the boards as Lorien728, so please say Hi to her if you see her around.

15. heynowirv

heynowirv DIS Veteran

Will do. And welcome.

16. Eeyore Girl

Eeyore Girl Mouseketeer

Welcome Home!!
    We just added a membership at BWV on our Disney cruise at the beginning of the month. And like you we are using it for F&W!! Can't be much better than walking back to your room after a day of eating and drinking!

Congrats again!!

17. Lorien728

Lorien728 Mouseketeer

:cool1: HIII!!!!!

18. mouskemomof2

mouskemomof2 Earning My Ears

We are past our closing and just waiting on the DVC number to come in the mail! Excited doesn't even begin to describe our feelings! We bought, resale, 120 points at SSR. However, we have already booked an August trip with my brother on his BLT points. We are doing 2 days with them at BWV and 2 at BLT. Hoping when our SSR points come through we can book an additional 3 days at the beginning of the trip at SSR! Does SSR book very quickly? What are our chances of getting a few nights in August?

19. dbs1228

dbs1228 DIS Veteran

You should not have a problem getting 3 nights in Aug at SSR! SSR is a large resort and one of the last to sell out! You may have a few resorts to choose from depending when in Aug you are going! Enjoy

20. rklives

rklives Earning My Ears

Congratulations, Welcome Home!!!!

21. disfanforlife

disfanforlife DIS Veteran

Welcome!!!!! We have been thinking about adding on and BWV seems like a great choice. We LOVE EPCOT too. My only hesitation is how far away we live and we only travel to disney once a year.