New DVC member

Southside

Earning My Ears
We were just notified that our DVC resale has closed and we are official members of the club! I know there are various time spans associated with this question, but can anyone tell us how long it will be before we are in the MS computer and can make a reservation. I have been told that they can look up the name even though we have not received any ID cards yet.

Someone told me not long ago that MS has a new procedure that is much faster at getting new members into the computer than before. Anyone have any experience with this?

They had us in the system in 6 days. I have heard anywhere from 1-2 weeks. I would start calling after a week and see if you are in.

Congrats!

We just got into the system last week. It took us 7 days to get into the system and then another 1 day to have our points loaded into the system. I was anxiously waiting!!

Congratulations on your purchase. When we bought resale we were on their system around 7 days.

If they find that you are in the system, but don't have the points in the account yet, ask to get your online Id setup. They will do it right there with you on the phone. This way you can check every day online and see when the points are in the account and know when to call.

It tooks us about 4 days to be in the system and points were there about 3 days later. Member cards and member guides arrived about 3 weeks later.

Congratulations! Making your first reservation is exciting. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter