New DVC member

goofyfamily41

Mouseketeer
Well, we did it. We purchased into DVC. We considered Marriot and Hyatt timeshares but decided to go with Disney. Thanks to this discussion board we were able to get a good deal from The Timeshare Store at Old Key West. Our first visit is Christmas of 2002 - we have reserved nights at OKW but are looking to stay a Friday, Saturday off site to save some points. Any advice on where to stay or if this is even a good idea?
Again, thanks to all the participants of this board in providing that good inside information.

DLand '84
DLand '92
DLand '93
DLand '94
DLand '99
DLand '00
DLand '01

GoofyFamily41
:bounce: :pinkbounc :o :)

I just wanted to be the first to say Welcome Home Neighbor!!!! You will love owning DVC.

We used to love to try different resort and to save points I'd be willing to give it a try but this past vacation was our first time not switching resorts and we loved it! I think a big part of switching resorts is if your family is "up" to it. We've done it many times and never had a problem until we actually stayed put for a week and that is my personal preference. Just this woman's opinon! Anyway, welcome home again!

Lisa

Try the newly opened Gaylord Palms Resort. It is a beautiful place to stay and will have incredible decorations at Christmas!! It is located in Kissimmee.

Here is a link:

Gaylord Palms Resort

Welcome home! Check out mousesavers.com for Mary's recommended offsite hotels.

CONGRATULATIONS.......AND WELCOME HOME

SVFeasterbokay02_lg.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter