• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New DVC at Contemporary?

OOOOOOO the idea of a resort on the line between the MK and Epcot is very very cool.........................

That was supposed to be the Venetian resort, one of the original monorail hotels. I think they built the Grand Flordian instead, others on these boards know if that particular fact is true.

Originally posted by mitros
That was supposed to be the Venetian resort, one of the original monorail hotels. I think they built the Grand Flordian instead, others on these boards know if that particular fact is true.

I know; however, I've seen a more recent vision of a possible reincarnation of the Venetian that was similar to the BW resort with 1/2 of it an inn and 1/2 of it a time share. It would be built between the CR and the TTC. I've just seen concept art, but it was recent concept art, not the old stuff.

Originally posted by wtg2000
Are the tree house villas and the two houses that were part of the original Disney Village Resort going to be part of the Springs?

I was told by a boat captain taking us to Downtown Disney, that this was the original intention. However there is some kind of Legal/Environmental problem that prevents time share ownership of property in designated wetlands that is preventing their use as DVC accomodations.

Andrew

Just got back from WDW. Stopped into a DVC booth at the BW. Bought into the SSR (250pts). Was told that the next DVC Resort would be the "Osprey" Figured it to be around the golf course.

LAS388,

ME TOO! I would not even think twice about it. If I do not stay at a monorail hotel I feel as if I was not at WDW.

This rumor always causes a lot of excitement when it's posted...

Is there even a tiny bit of facts that even leads to a suggestion this might be true?

Have there been any discussion about the status of CR?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter