• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

new downtown disney

daveb

Mouseketeer
Hi travel agent says she was on a webinar and disney rep told her new clubs for downtown disney will be open by may.She doesn't know what she 's talking about right ,there a re no new clubs going in just shops and restaurants right.Anybody know about this thks daveb

new clubs could mean a lot of things... when I hear clubs I immediately think of that summer I spent in Antarctica with the baby seals.

But the restaurants and remodels of DTD in the pleasure Island area has been postponed for now. Demolition was originally to start late Jan, Early Feb. the current start date for demolition is unknown.

new clubs could mean a lot of things... when I hear clubs I immediately think of that summer I spent in Antarctica with the baby seals.

:lmao: I thought I was the only person who went around saying things like that!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter