Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We changed to AKL from 11/11-11/18 since we could not get the free dining. After many falls at the WL, we will let the girls And my parents try something new. My husband and I stayed at AKL in 2008. We will miss the lodge and a chance to try out the new splash pad and pool that was under construction last year.

View attachment 91738 Sorry having issues posting from phone:blush:

OK figured out how to fix double pic/ all is good.

I loved the shepards pie! Our menu similar to Mystery's.

Also some seating is against rail overlooking below but other seating is against a wall and you can see out windows towards lake.

What was the item with the melted cheese in the bread? Looks great!!

Just changed our ressie from CR to WL for our 12/8 - 12/18/15 trip. DH is tickled silly, as he loved the WL when we stayed last time. Rustic isn't my thing, but just going to be happy to be at Disney. :)

Do you have any pictures of the scaffolding that you could share?

This is what it looked like at the beginning of Dec when we were there last.

1BAF0CE0-5D5B-41CB-86C9-A1AF9F0DCED2_zps2ncbym5q.jpg

Current Scaffolding Location:
Lower Courtyard - North Wing

04025103-65BB-4827-8B4D-D0105186BF0F_zpssowbpjfx.jpg

98ED5577-AFCF-4E23-A8BE-447AF8E32A9E_zpskopokwzb.jpg

Last edited:
Enjoy!!! The Deluxe Rooms are amazing.
We are staying deluxe in Sept. What should we request for our room preferences- we want to be close to the elevator and to make it convenient to get to the CL and the lobby. We have a toddler and there is only so much he is willing to put up with :)

Anyone that is there now that can report if splash pad is out of commission for repairs? I saw a few reviews on Tripadvisor... we arrive in 2 days and I just want to know what to expect for my DD4 and DD2....

Last edited:
Anyone that is there now that can report if splash pad is out of commission for repairs? I saw a few reviews on Tripadvisor... we arrive in 2 day and I just want to know what to expect for my DD4 and DD2....

Oh no! I'm curious too. We also arrive in two days. My LO will be crushed. Can anyone report?

Anyone that is there now that can report if splash pad is out of commission for repairs? I saw a few reviews on Tripadvisor... we arrive in 2 days and I just want to know what to expect for my DD4 and DD2....

We're here right now and it's working just fine as of 10 minutes ago.

Yep splash pad is fine and has been all week!

I'm still desperate to get rid of my 15-18 16.9oz bottles of disani and a few other brand new unopened groceries before we leave! No takers at all? I wish we had been better about bringing the water into the parks but we were hauling so much baby stuff!

Staying at WL for the first time the week of May 26 to June 2. Anyone else going to be there that week? I see the scaffolding, not nice. We are staying in a Villa and want the MK/Wishes view, which side is it?:tigger:::MickeyMo:eeyore:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter