New Disneyland DVD

spacemouseneer

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone,

I just got back from Disneyland and tried to buy the new silver case DVD Disneyland: Secrets Stories and Magic. It was released on Tuesday Dec. 11th. But they hadn't got them in yet. Isn't that weird? Of course High School Musical 2 comes out the same day and the park is loaded with them, but the DVD about Disneyland.....nah, we won't stock that. Anyways, does anyone own it yet? And if they do, what do they think?

Thanks,

Spacemouseneer

I got my copy yesterday at Costco here in Phx. Merry early Christmas to me! :santa:

I ordered mine from the Disney website along with the Man behind the Myth. I have been wanting that for awhile. I also ordered the old Treasures Welcome to Disneyland or whatever it was called that is about Walt. I am so excited to get these. I will let you know how they are but the reviews sound GREAT. I agree with Danger, Merry Christmas to us. :)

Just returned from Costo where I purchased mine for $21.99. They also have Oswald and Donald Duck for the same price. Checked out Target before going to Costco, and it was $24.99 there. They had Oswald too, but no Donald, at least at the Target I was at.

Got mine at the Costco in the Phoenix Metro Area

Merry Christmas to my DH (when he opens it on Xmas Eve)

Just finished disc 1. Throghougly enjoyed it and even shed a few tears. My kids love the trivia game. I know I'm raising a bunch of DLR addicts because they thought the "Expert" level was too easy. :rolleyes1 :lmao:

I'm saving disc 2 for tomorrow. popcorn::

Having a hard time finding it here in Vegas. Best Buy out and Target out and Costco was a mess could not even get around the dvd area to look. Maybe I will head out early to find it. We are doing a Disney night and would love to have it for tonight!:banana:

is costco the main place to look for this or something o.o

i checked 2 wal marts, target, best buy and circuit city and they didnt have it. not even the disney store in the mall carries it, what the???

anywho, im really looking for this, is this a limited print run? will it continue to be hard to find? i could order it online, but i want it NOW :(

hmmm, several of the "silver box" disney DVDs (the ones they sell @ the Disney Store in the mall) were on sale @ Best Buy online last week 2 for $40.

Ordered:

*Chronological Donald Duck Vol 3

&

*Disneyland: Secrets, Stories and Magic (sku 8543445)

not sure if it's an "old one" or the same one you're all talking about?

guess it doesn't matter, cause i haven't seen any of them;)

fyi, just got a best buy box dropped off on front porch, ordered late on 12/12, standard shipping:thumbsup2

Got it at Costco:banana: Took the day off and watched one of the dvds. The triva game was fun. My kids enjoyed it too.

Glad to hear they are good. Still waiting on mine. :( . They were shipped on the 13th and I just ran to the post office (have a p.o. box) and I braved the ugly weather and NADA! :( I was really hoping to have them to watch as this was my day off. Oh well hopefully tomorrow!

just thought id post that i did get the dvd , the same day i posted here lol. i called everywhere, and only a malls suncoast had it. they overcharge so much i dont like going there, it was 32.99 before taxes, but i was bored and wanted to watch it badly so i cave in.

also, is it really true this dvd set is limited to only 50,000 copies as it says inside?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter