New Disney Websites

thewall2k

Mouseketeer
I don't know if anyone saw the article on Jim Hill Media but he did a little research and on some new websites that Disney has registered. Here are some of the more interesting ones.

New ADR system??
MYDISNEYRESERVATION.COM
MYDISNEYRESERVATIONS.COM

New Honeymoon and proposal

DISNEYPROPOSALS.COM
DISNEYFAMILYMOONS.COM
DISNEYMINIMOONS.COM

New disney Video Game
DISNEYPARTYGAME.ORG
DISNEYTHINK.ORG
DISNEYTHINKFAST.ORG
DISNEYTHINKFASTGAME.ORG
DISNEYTHINKFASTVIDEO.ORG
DISNEYTHINKFASTVIDEOGAME.ORG
DISNEYTHINKGAME.ORG
DISNEYTHINKGAMES.ORG
DISNEYTHINKVIDEO.ORG
DISNEYTHINKVIDEOGAMES.ORG
DISNEYTRIVIAGAME.ORG
THINKFASTDISNEY.ORG
THINKFASTGAME.ORG
THINKFASTVIDEOGAME.ORG

Disney movie club
IHATEDISNEYMOVIECLUB.COM
IHATETHEDISNEYMOVIECLUB.COM
THEDISNEYMOVIECLUBSUCKS.COM

read the whol article here, I thought it was pretty interesting.

http://jimhillmedia.com/blogs/jim_hill/archive/2008/07/23/what-s-in-a-disney-domain-name.aspx

I think the Disney movie club websites may not be owned by Disney because the website name doesn't seem appropriate for a company that's advertising and wants to sell you their products. "Disneysucks" :confused3

I think the Disney movie club websites may not be owned by Disney because the website name doesn't seem appropriate for a company that's advertising and wants to sell you their products. "Disneysucks" :confused3

I am far from an expert on these things but....I would think they would want it just to be proactive, so no one else can get them and have an anti-Disney Movie club site.:confused3

Yes, Disney would most likely purchase these to keep them out of other people’s hands. They would be safe from cyber-squatting litigation since the domains contain their own trademarked name.

according to my computer non of the three hater's disney movie club websites exists...!it's something wrong with my computer or is it just Disney that "took care" of the problem?? (just curiosity)

But we also know that most of the information posted on Jim Hill's site is very inaccurate. ;)

according to my computer non of the three hater's disney movie club websites exists...!it's something wrong with my computer or is it just Disney that "took care" of the problem?? (just curiosity)

They just own the domain name, I'm guessing the aren't and never will actual put anything up on those sites.

Enough about url's... pirate:

The Polar Bear is a cocktail as well as a meat source!

For what it's worth it does look like Disney owns the domain names. I did a whois check on IHATEDISNEYMOVIECLUB.COM and got the following:

Whois info for, IHATEDISNEYMOVIECLUB.COM:

Registrant:
Disney Enterprises, Inc.
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521
US

Domain name: IHATEDISNEYMOVIECLUB.COM

Administrative Contact:
Enterprises, Inc., Disney
wdigdomainreg@dig.com
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521
US
+1.8186233200

Technical Contact:
ops, dns dns-ops@dig.com
506 2nd Ave., Suite 2100
Seattle, WA 98104
US
+1.2066644000

Registration Service Provider:
DBMS VeriSign, dbms-support@verisign.com
800-579-2848 x4
Please contact DBMS VeriSign for domain updates, DNS/Nameserver
changes, and general domain support questions.

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 06-Jun-2008.
Record expires on 07-Jun-2010.
Record created on 07-Jun-2008.

Registrar Domain Name Help Center:
http://domainhelp.tucows.com

Domain servers in listed order:
SENS01.DIG.COM
SENS02.DIG.COM
ORNS02.DIG.COM
ORNS01.DIG.COM

Domain status: clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter