New Disney shows on Discovery channel?

E

eeyoresmom

DD told me she saw an advertisement for brand new Disney Resort travel shows on the Discovery Channel starting Monday. Unfortunately, we only have the regular Discovery channel and won't be able to view these. Is there a way to see them after they air?

Just put a bunch in to record on the DVr. It looks like the have about 4 new shows(dcl,aj,wdw and disney resorts hotels) airing throughout the week and a bunch of older ones such as the behind the scenes stuff done between 2003 and 2010. It's on the destination channel through discovery. It looks like the disney stuff is anywhere between 6-11pm every weeknight this week. I am pumped. The old ones were just taken off of Netflix. It'll be great the capture all of this is hd. Thank you!

OOOH! So glass I saw this. I am heading to the DVR right now. I love watching these shows.

I can't wait to see these, especially Walt Disney World Resort Hotels. I've always wanted them to do a show based solely on the hotels.

I don't think you can watch Destination America online :(. Thanks for the heads up though...I love these shows and set them all to record!

Can anyone determine which programs are new and which are old? I know I've seen the old ones, but I can't tell by looking at the schedule which are repeats and which are new :confused3

Can anyone determine which programs are new and which are old? I know I've seen the old ones, but I can't tell by looking at the schedule which are repeats and which are new :confused3

I just went through them in my DVR and the only new one I could see was the Disney Resort Hotels.

Sooooo excited for the new show tmr night!!! :cool1:DVR set and ready to record!!:banana:A nice "tease" for our upcoming trip!! ::yes::

The Disney Resort episode appears to be the only new one, but they're also showing "Disney Cruise Line: Re-Imagineering the Magic" which just premiered back in January. I haven't seen that one yet. Thanks for the heads up OP!

You're welcome everyone! Hopefully I'll get to see them sometime:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter