New Disney Shopping Deal

timandlesley

<font color=darkorchid>The tag fairy may not but t
So. . .I ordered two times yesterday on Disneyshopping.com The first order was 129 worth of bedding for our bedroom the other 149 was in Christmas toys for our kids. I thought I was getting an awesome deal with the free shipping and 20% off deal, well . . .wouldn't you know it they come out with the 20 dollar gift card deal TODAY for any order over 50 dollars. GREAT!!!
I called and talked to them to see if I could get the gift card since I just ordered YESTERDAY. I was told no at first, then I was told as a one time courtesy they could give me an additional 10% off of each order, so I got 25.97 total credited back to my card for both orders YIPEE!!!
Lesley

Good for you! That just proves "the squeeky wheel gets oiled". It never hurts to ask.

That's great! I did the same thing, ordered and the next day the $20 gift card. I try to only order when it is super great, because they always have a new deal, but I really thought I was doing good when I ordered. WRONG!

Well actually, if I added it up it is not that far off, because the additional 20% did make up some of it. And no more hassle with making sure the gift card comes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter