New Disney Resort picture of the day Plz read

goin2disneyagain said:
AKL Lobby area.
IMG_1059.jpg

As a teacher, two days before vacation, I can totally picture myself there now.

karebear1 said:
Can you see the bear's face in this pic???
IMG_2824.jpg
QUOTE]

Those are awesome pictures Karebear1. Makes me wish that it was Feb 10th so I could be there!! :Pinkbounc

I never noticed the bears face before. That's really neat looking. :goodvibes

TMB1203 said:
karebear1 said:
Can you see the bear's face in this pic???
IMG_2824.jpg
QUOTE]

Those are awesome pictures Karebear1. Makes me wish that it was Feb 10th so I could be there!! :Pinkbounc

I never noticed the bears face before. That's really neat looking. :goodvibes

Thanks! I never really noticed it before either, but I think when they added those everso strategically placed lights... it made the bear's face come to life!

Have a great time in February! You'll just love it there!!

Yet another CSR pic...view from room 5437
MomslonelyDisneyvacation009.jpg

You could also see ToT, Earful Tower, Fantasmic! fireworks, and the top of the Dolphin from this room.

UrsulasShadow said:

You could also see ToT, Earful Tower, Fantasmic! fireworks, and the top of the Dolphin from this room.

What building is this from?

Great pics everyone. Love the CSR pics :cloud9:

Never been there.. (yet :rotfl2: )

I see there's a dock and water. Can you tell me are there boats available? Where do they go??
:confused3

DSCF2144.jpg

DSCF2128.jpg

senecabeach said:
Great pics everyone. Love the CSR pics :cloud9:

Never been there.. (yet :rotfl2: )

I see there's a dock and water. Can you tell me are there boats available? Where do they go??
:confused3
They do have boats to rent, but the lake is pretty small to see much enjoyment in them. While I was there, there was a party fishing in the lake. I asked them if they were catching anything, and the Captain said, "Not this trip, but early this morning there were some good ones." So they stock Lago Dorado as well as all the other WDW lakes.

I never saw or heard anyone using the SeaRaycers during the time I was there.

bab31 said:
What building is this from?
Casitas 5. This is probably the furthest building from El Centro, but isn't too far from the Dig Site, and is pretty close to Bus stop 4 and close to a quiet pool. I love the peacefulness of this building, esp. on the top floor!

UrsulasShadow said:

Wonderfull view :love: :woohoo: hoping I have such a view when I stay there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter