New Disney Resort picture of the day Plz read

DSC00217.jpg

DSC00316.jpg

DSC00615.jpg

DSC00931.jpg

DSC00934.jpg

DSC00939.jpg

DSC00914.jpg

I love all you pictures of the AKL, but the first picture of the pool is just incredible.

Boy that first picture of the pool with the mist . . . what can I say? It's just absolutely gorgeous. I hope it's like that when we're there. :thumbsup2

I love all you pictures of the AKL, but the first picture of the pool is just incredible.

Boy that first picture of the pool with the mist . . . what can I say? It's just absolutely gorgeous. I hope it's like that when we're there. :thumbsup2

Actually, the picture with the mist was the view from our balcony early morning. I think the reason for the mist were the cold nights in February in combination with the heated pool.

Is that EE in the distance?!

no, from that point of view, Everest should be very much to the right. I actually checked the picture and making it much bigger, I could see that it is one branch of the tree to the left of the pool bar that is sticking out there. Sorry! It woudl have been cool if I had taken a picture of EE without noticing!! :goodvibes

no, from that point of view, Everest should be very much to the right. I actually checked the picture and making it much bigger, I could see that it is one branch of the tree to the left of the pool bar that is sticking out there. Sorry! It woudl have been cool if I had taken a picture of EE without noticing!! :goodvibes

Oh! My bad! Thanks for clearing that up! :goodvibes

Did I ever do an index of which resorts are on which pages for this thread? If so, does anyone know which page I last update it on? If not, I'll put one together!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter