New Disney Resort picture of the day Plz read

347974259%7Ffp34%3A%3Enu%3D3268%3E3%3C%3A%3E7%3C%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A8%3C985%3A57nu0mrj

almousefan said:
ReneeDisney, Could you send me the same notes? I have some photos I would like to post and being fairly new need some help.

Thanks! :wave:

Hi there! I sent you a PM with basic instructions! It is so much fun sharing photos on the DIS!
:dogdance:

RENEE

Disney8704 said:
ReneeDisney, where were you standing at in magic kingdom to get that great picture shot of u 2 and the castle?

Hi there! My DH and I were standing in front of the Crystal Plaza waiting to be called in for Breakfast. Our ADR was for 8:10am so we basically had the MK to ourselves. We were traveling with another family and we all got some great shots of the castle and the park while it was relatively empty. I love this shot- it looks like we have the MK to ourselves- how fun would that be!!
:dogdance:

...dinner at Ohana's....

WDW2006148.jpg

WDW2006145.jpg

...it was a nice meal, until she asked my DS and his friend to help out with the 'Limbo pole'....

WDW2006149.jpg

WDW2006144.jpg

WDW2006150.jpg

WDW2006152.jpg

WDW2006151.jpg

willis37862 said:
Thats my kinda pool ........empty :thumbsup2
Yes it was nice, 95% of the time it was like this and that was in Aug. plus the water was cooler than the pool at the dig site.

CSRnight-02.jpg

dcg0317 said:
Yes it was nice, 95% of the time it was like this and that was in Aug. plus the water was cooler than the pool at the dig site.

CSRnight-02.jpg

Beautiful picture! The colors are wonderful!

It's got to be from the Contemporary Resort, I'm guessing from the concourse.

Magic Kingdom view from our room on the sixth floor of the Contemporary Tower:

Contemporary006.jpg

Contemporary016.jpg

Disney8704 said:
What is that from?

That is from the CR concourse level. The sign is right above your head as you get on the escalator to the monorail loading area.

Here's todays picture, from AKL

IMG_2532.jpg

What is that supposed to be? :rotfl:

J.C.&ALI'SMOM said:
That is from the CR concourse level. The sign is right above your head as you get on the escalator to the monorail loading area.

Here's todays picture, from AKL

IMG_2532.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter