New Disney Resort picture of the day Plz read

The Balcony by Scott Smith (SRisonS), on Flickr

I never realized that some balconies were standing room only... until we had one. So other than stepping out to enjoy the view, or to get some pics, I don't see these being highly desireable. But I don't have any real complaints about them. I was happy using it for exactly those reasons.

Disney's Boardwalk....
As seen from the Beach Club

AKL

2010-2011635.jpg

The Balcony by Scott Smith (SRisonS), on Flickr

I never realized that some balconies were standing room only... until we had one. So other than stepping out to enjoy the view, or to get some pics, I don't see these being highly desireable. But I don't have any real complaints about them. I was happy using it for exactly those reasons.

Disney's Boardwalk....
As seen from the Beach Club

Gorgeous picture - makes you feel like you're actually there. Oh, which I will be in 2 weeks!!!!!

I never realized that some balconies were standing room only... until we had one.

I always scorned those balconies as utterly useless. But you sure got good use out of yours! :cool1: So now I'll have to say they're, "Useless unless you're a highly skilled photographer." :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter