New Disney Resort picture of the day Plz read

contemp_1535.jpg

everyone should know this one!!!! :thumbsup2

MissK said:
FlowersChild that would be FANTASTIC!!! Thank you!!

Here is a photo of the Beach Club Resort. I must say that FlowersChild did a good job with this photo :goodvibes FlowersChild did not even know how to use the flash at this time and it was at night and he got you a nice picture of a pool and building at the Beach Club Resort he he >

I found out how to use the flash the next day. You see this is my moms camera and it was given to her as a Christmas gift from my sister and her husband. So since I was in DisneyWorld with my sister and her husband I figured I would just ask them how to use the flash on this camera he he >

DSC00436.jpg

DSC00439.jpg

Here is another picture of the Beach Club Resort. If anyone saw my above post before it was edited this picture was actually in that post by mistake. So I figured I would just edit the post that I posted yesterday and post this picture today, so I did that :p

The entrance to my favorite building at the Polynesian Resort :sunny: ...

WaltDisneyWorld7-05292.jpg

It says "Samoa" just in case you can't read it through all the fern leaves, lol.

Here’s another one for today from the Yacht Club. I’ve got to get my pictures of the other resorts uploaded so I can post them too.

Here’s the Crescent Lake entrance to the YC
yc_back_entrance.jpg

Here’s a cute topiary at the back of the YC (Donald?)
yc_topiary.jpg

Here are pictures of our room at the Beach Club :)

bcroom.jpg

bcroom2.jpg

bcroom3.jpg

bcroom4.jpg

tone.def said:
Stormalong Bay at sunset

100_0396.jpg

daannzzz said:
I'm sorry it seems so far away now. :rolleyes2 Yes it was Monday. Not a resort photo but the almost exact same moment at the Studios.

IMG_0281.jpg

Wow, we should start a "where were you during the Dec 12 sunset?" thread. Here's one of the shots I took at the WL that night. I missed the bright orange sky that you guys have, as I racing down from the room at the time. I got just the last few moments before the sun went completely down.

SilverFallsatdusk2.jpg

These sunset shots are incredible! Really beautiful. :sunny:

The Polynesian Resort walkway from the Tokelau building looking toward the quiet pool with the beams from the GCH high in the distance... :sunny:

WaltDisneyWorld7-05291.jpg

Goingagain - that is such a beautiful picture! THANK YOU!!! :thumbsup2

...Talk about being in the right place at the right time! :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter