• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Disney Resort picture of the day Plz read

DSCF0592.jpg

What a great thread, just looking at everyone's photos it brings back such wonderful memories. Only 10 months until we leave!!

WOW, I just love this pic of one of my favorite places!!!:cloud9:

Thank you! My favorite part of staying at the CBR is seeing this every morning on my way from "Jamaica" to the food court to get my Nescafe (bleh!).

~Ed

Here's another:

1120259616_UEGE5-X2.jpg

Thank you! My favorite part of staying at the CBR is seeing this every morning on my way from "Jamaica" to the food court to get my Nescafe (bleh!).

~Ed

Here's another:

1120259616_UEGE5-X2.jpg

Absolutely stunning! CBR was the first resort we stayed at and where our love affair with the Mouse began. Now we go multiple times each year and are DVC owners. CBR owns a very special place in my heart!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter