• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Disney Premier Passport

went503

DVC Owner
Disney Announces New Premier Passport

Breaking news... Just announced during Disney’s annual shareholders meeting that a new premium annual pass for admission to the parks at both Disneyland Resort and the Walt Disney World Resort will be offered beginning Thursday. It’s called “Disney Premier Passport” and it’ll feature the same benefits you get with the “premium” annual passes for Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts for $700, plus applicable- sales tax.
So, what’s in it for you? At Walt Disney World:

Unlimited admission for a period of one year to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, including park hopping privileges
Unlimited admission to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach Water Parks
Unlimited admission to DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (valid only on event days; some events require an additional admission charge) and Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course (greens fee only. Tee time reservations are required and subject to availability)
Parking at all four Theme Parks
Subscription to Mickey Monitor, a collectible Passholder-only publication
And at Disneyland Resort:

Unlimited admission to both Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure Parks for a period of one year, including park hopping privileges
Parking at any pay-on-entry parking lot
Subscription to Backstage Pass.
Complimentary subscription to Disney’s Family Fun Magazine (one per household)
If you’re already holding a Premium Annual Pass for both Resorts, you’ll automatically be issued a “Disney Premier Passport” – with an expiration date based on the later of the two annual passes. You may also upgrade your annual or seasonal pass for one resort to a “Disney Premier Passport” for an additional fee.

This works out well for me as an out of state Premier Annual Pass costs me $619 so for $80 dollars more i get both parks unlimited. Its nice to have a little perk for out of state residents now.

Hmm ... and after the DVC discount ... this will be .. ? (No worse than $125 off published price, I expect, based on upgrading from WDW Premium AP??)

According to what I read on the Disney blog site, there is NO DVC discount, nor is there a child discount.

No discounts, until they realize no one is going to buy. I'd be surprised if they came close to selling a 1000 of these passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter