New Disney Cruise Line ships that should be built

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Cond1108, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Cond1108

Cond1108 Earning My Ears

Maybe even brazil!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. truck1

truck1 Growing older but not up.

Couple of things Id do, is to tweak the design of the Dream class with some of the beter Magic class designs.

1. either make the pool bigger or add another pool depending on stability.
    2. Id rearrange the elevators to where the aft elevator doesnt open into Cabanas, but infront of it like on the Magic class.
    3, Id go back to the lines of the Magic to where the new ships dont look like floating ibeams.
    4. Keeping up with elevators have the foward elevator open out of the adult area, and rearrange the adult area to where everyone can get a panaramic view. Maybe do something like Carnival where theres an island around a funnel where concierge or adults can go and still get a view of the ocean with the breeze.

As for size, I might go bigger then the Dream class, but smaller then the Allure/Oasis since historically, the Port Canaveral ship fill long before the other ports ships. This would free the Dream and Fantasy, to help promote other ports.

4. truck1

truck1 Growing older but not up.

From Bob Igers mouth during the Fantasys inuag, there was no new builds or any other major cash expenditures for DCL or the parks in the near future.Other then what was already in the works as far as rehabs,park additions etc that had already been announced. It was also in the news that DIsney was being reigned in on spending by the major investors.
    Out of the blue, Disney bought out Lucas Films. I think things change sooner then we think and new ships may not be that far off.

5. boogabuzz

boogabuzz DIS Veteran

That's true on Dream, but it was changed on Fantasy. Deck 13 is an adult only area with the satellite falls pool. It's just a waiting pool, but it was actually my favorite place to hang out. It was very peaceful up there.

6. Cond1108

Cond1108 Earning My Ears

Also add more elevators mid, aft, and forward to help congestion. That was annoying

7. ekatiel

ekatiel DIS Veteran

These first two responses cracked me up b/c they couldn't have been more different ;)! I'd like to see Disney tackle something like the Oasis/Allure sisters. We sailed on Oasis in September, and it was truly amazing. I could only imagine how cool it could be if some imagineers got a hold of it :thumbsup2! I know it probably won't happen, but a girl can dream :goodvibes. --Katie

8. Cond1108

Cond1108 Earning My Ears

Haha! Yea well anything is possible, but they will need to make either more ships, or bigger ships to supply more customers.