New Disney Cross Stitch Pattern

Macca1111

<font color=teal>I wish I were at WDW!<br><font co
There is a beautiful new Cinderella Castle cross stitch available at the Art of Disney stores. Unfortunately, it's a Thomas Kinkade, so the kit is $75. Yipes! Tried to find a picture of it, found the original print. Felt like I shouldn't take a picture of the kit whilst in the Art of Disney store. ;)

51VQROHafTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Oop, they have it at Your WDW Store - only $124.95! I guess $75 isn't looking so bad!

thumbnail.asp

I've seen a few of these on ebay for around $75 US too.

I should probably finish the kits I do have first before buying a new one though (unless The Lion King comes out, I'd have to have that!)

I have that one! A friend needed rides back and forth the airport(two hours away) so instead of buying the gas...she bought me the kit! Love it....it comes with a Tinkerbell button!

I've seen a few of these on ebay for around $75 US too.

I should probably finish the kits I do have first before buying a new one though (unless The Lion King comes out, I'd have to have that!)

I thought that too but then I'm always afraid they will retire before I get them so...my stock keeps getting larger:).

Check Amazon. I got the Peter Pan one from there for about half the price and free shipping.

Hi
I am hoping someone here can help. I have been searching for the Disney Thomas Kinkade Castle cross stitch kit that is only sold at Disney store in CA or FL. I would be interested in chart if it is in DMC or the kit if anyone would like to sell it. I have not been able to win one on Ebay either. Thanks for any help.

Shurl

I usually buy all the Disney cross stitch but I checked and I do not have that one. My DH actually got me a nice size print of it that I now have hanging in my living room. If I find anyone who has it I will let you know

Thank you so much for your reply. I saw that I had a reply and my hopes went sky high. :) If you do ever find a kit I would be very interested. I can't believe as beautiful as that kit is no one has it in stock.

Have a great day.
Shurl

the one listed on ebay is not a disney kit or even chart, it is a computer generated chart. usually not very clear,usually no backstitching to add definition,just not usually as good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter