New Disney Crocs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tolkien7

<font color=red>Doc is the coolest dwarf!</font><b
Do you like Crocs? If you don't know what I am talking about, they are the most comfortable shoes ever! My husband and I saw them for the first time while on vacation in New York, in early summer. I really liked them, but didn't buy them. My husband later returned to NY with a friend, and he bought me a pair. I absolutely love them! (Incidentally, I do NOT have stock in the company - just love the shoes!). Well, I have recently had serious issues with my feet, and it seems that only my slides and Crocs are comfortable enough for me. I decided to invest in another pair and while searching, came upon Disney Crocs! According to the Croc website, this is the first in the Disney line, so if you prefer other characters, you may want to wait (the holes are cutouts in the shape of Mickey's head). Also, there is a website called SurfandDirt.com that sells all kinds of Crocs and little charms you can put on the holes of the Crocs. And yes, Virigina, there is a Disney line of charms! I just ordered Mickey, Pluto, Pooh, and Piglet. The charms ONLY fit the traditional Crocs though -not the Disney line because the Mickey head holes are bigger. They also have loads of other charms - I ordered a karate dude too (that is my sport!).

Here is a picture of the new Disney Crocs:

crocs.jpg

For the charms, you can check them out at SurfandDirt.com, but they only fit the regular Crocs. I hope someone finds this information useful. I love Disney and I love my Crocs!

DO NOT order off of SurfandDirt.com, they told me mine were going to be shipped on a certain date but they never did. Had to get a refund, which was also a hassle. I would reccomend buying some off of eBay that are new w/tags if you can find a decent price. Thats what I did. :)

They also sell them at WDW in the Hall of Champions store on main street. These come in blakc and red, or red and black.

Omg i luvvvv crocs! I dont have the disney ones but i have regular blue ones, i have disney charms though! [ i have mickey and the castle i think ]

Seriusly?
They're new there?
In Canada, we've had them in stores for like.. ever.

I think crocs are ugly >_<

And.. they also sell them at the store at the Pop Century Resort. They have blue and green, and black and red..

Seriusly?
They're new there?

They have only been around since 2003, when the company first formed, and only widely distributed in 2004-2005. They didn't take off until 2005-2006, according to the company's website. They are an American company, based in Colorado. Thus, perhaps you are confusing them with some Canadian-based company that produces a similar-looking shoe. L.L. Bean has had a "garden shoe" for years that look like Crocs, but are not.

Seriusly?
They're new there?

Same here, up in Maine, we've had them since before Christmas, you can find them in most shoe stores and Hallmark stores.

They have only been around since 2003, when the company first formed, and only widely distributed in 2004-2005. They didn't take off until 2005-2006, according to the company's website. They are an American company, based in Colorado. Thus, perhaps you are confusing them with some Canadian-based company that produces a similar-looking shoe. L.L. Bean has had a "garden shoe" for years that look like Crocs, but are not.

I mean the disney ones.
Theyve been in stores since before xmas. :)

Seriusly?
They're new there?

yea they are kinda ugly, but they are extremely comfy! And they are good like if you play soccer or somfin you can wear your crocs to the game and then like put them on there [ or at least thats what i do ]

I just got my blue regular crocs yesterday. I'm wearing them right now. I love them! My parents said I can't wear them at school though. When it's nicer I can. So I'm just wearing them at home right now.

I have the croc sandals and I absolutely love them! I got them last year while in Vegas.... they are so comfortable and of course I get to wear my flips, which I love!

I have a pair of croc flips pink and orange and a regular pait hot pink!

Thanks for posting the picture tolkien7. I had not seen the Disney ones before. They are cute.

IMHO Crocs, in general, are about the ugliest shoes on the planet. That being said, JUST because they have mickeys on them, I now own 2 pair... Black w/red and Pink w/pearl.

This past weekend at WDW I noticed they're also selling Disney Charms that fit the kids crocs (but darn it, not the adult crocs) There's a Cinderella Castle, Mickey Ears, Mickey Glove, Mickey Pants, the Pooh Characters, Minnie, several princesses and a few others that I can't quite remember. I think they were $3.50 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter