• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Disney contest called Flip Side

Stitchfans

Tres Charming
Sorry if someone else already started a thread about it, but it is time for another contest for the month of January to win a trip to Disney World. 31 winners like in the past. One picked per day. I entered. Will try to copy and paste it so everyone can join in the fun. :cheer2:
Flip Side

Had all sorts of mistakes. Thanks to the folks who corrected me.

Yes. I realized after I made the thread that I made a mistake in the title. :) Thanks so much for the thread.

Sorry if someone else already started a thread about it, but it is time for another contest for the month of January to win a trip to Disney World or Disney Land. 31 winners like in the past. One picked per day. I entered. Will try to copy and paste it so everyone can join in the fun. :cheer2:
Flip Side

Yes, Flip SIDE. You can edit the title by going to Advanced Edit.

And the prizes are WDW only. It doesn't include DL.

I've already scheduled a reminder on my phone so I won't forget to enter daily! Good luck everyone!!!

To remind myself everyday I made my lock out screen on my computer a picture of the castle. So that way when I log on in the morning or if I get logged out in the afternoon I will remember to enter. I have never wanted to win something so badly in my life!!!

My problem is that I bookmarked it but my bookmarks are so unorganized and mess it takes forever to find it. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter