New Disney Cinderella live action Movie - what age?

poochie

I really need some Disney Magic !!
What ages are appropriate for this movie? I have 3 grandchildren 9, 4, and 3. The youngest saw Strange Magic with no issues.

Just saw it today, it was stunning. I took DD7. I feel it is good for every age and saw all ages in the theatre. There isn't anything sinister or adult. Lady Tremaine is of course mean in a couple of scenes but that's about it. Beautiful movie

They'll all be fine. Might be a bit confused or bored, but the only thing that is even a tad naughty is that Cinderella looks a bit aroused at one point. But you'd have to be a grown up to notice it.

I took DD4 last night and she enjoyed it. She did get antsy towards the end, but it was quite a long time to expect her to sit still. We also took at least 3 trips to the potty. And I believe that was mostly because she wanted to walk around some. Her favorite part was the mice turning into horses.

There wasn't anything scary or inappropriate, so they should be fine. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter