New Discounts 8-16-10

Our travel dates are blacked out for ALL the offers (2/17-2/26/11) .
Darn I've gotta get some type of discount or this trip might not happen.:sad1:

If you check in on 2/17, you should get Free Dining for your entire stay. :thumbsup2

I am going to wait a little while before I call Disney. It's just now 7:00 a.m. in Louisiana and I need to get ready for work. Sounds like I'd be on hold for an hour or so anyway. I can't believe that I may really get to take advantage of the free dining! We'll be arriving on May 26th and leaving on June 4th. Wonder if I'll have to book two different packages since my dates go past the June 2nd date?

It looks like May 26 is blacked out, but if you check in on May 27, you will get FD for your entire stay.

Me too, and the dog wants out. They are just going to have to have a granola bar and suck it up. Mommy wants a discount!!! Still holding by the way!!! Really want to hang up but I am too stubborn.

I'm so glad my daughter is good at entertaining herself. The kids watched Return of the Jedi last night so now she is in her room pretending to be an ewok. :rotfl:

Can they place a courtsey hold on a room only or do I have to put a deposit down?

Was able to modify my WL reservation for 40% off!!! :cool1:

Original stay - $2598, added AAA last weekend for new total of $2209. Now with 40% - $1559!!:banana:

Now all I need is the new SW schedule to come out tomorrow!

Could you use both discounts? Thought you couldn't stack discounts!! Would be great if you could!!

I am going to wait a little while before I call Disney. It's just now 7:00 a.m. in Louisiana and I need to get ready for work. Sounds like I'd be on hold for an hour or so anyway. I can't believe that I may really get to take advantage of the free dining! We'll be arriving on May 26th and leaving on June 4th. Wonder if I'll have to book two different packages since my dates go past the June 2nd date?

To get free dining you will have to change your arrival date to May 27th and then you will get free dining for your whole trip. You just have to ARRIVE within the dates listed. (May 27-June 2)

me too. If I added up all the hours that I have spent in the last few months checking for codes. I could have spent the same time in a temp. job and made the same amount of money we might save on a pin code.

:cool1::banana::yay:

Booked POFQ again!! What a great price!!! Our second stay at POFQ this year :goodvibes

Hope everyone gets what they want, sending lots of pixie dust to all of you!

53 minutes on hold... this will be the test of my bladder control abilities now, LOL :rotfl:

You're a stronger woman than I! :) I had to give up after 34 minutes... my cell phone was beeping low battery at me so I had to plug in. So while I'm tethered to the wall, my bladder letting me know it needed attention... finally had to give in!

Called at 7 & was on hold for 60 minutes. While waiting I did on-line search. Booked on-line & will cancel other reservation later. Needed to call my children's pediatrician at 8. So couldn't stay on hold forever. Saving over $600 :cool1:

Woohoo! Held for 49 minutes and then a couple more times through the process of applying 40% code to existing "basic package" for January. I was worrying I'd get dropped again - called in right at 7 to start and was dropped before I even got all our info out.

It was weird, though. We had room only then switched to room only pkg - basic in case 4/3 came out a couple of weeks ago. I thought I'd have to change back to room only, intsead I had to add park tickets to apply 40%. Which we were going to do anyway if it was 4/3, I was just surprised they allowed that on "room only discount". So now we have a split stay 3 nights OKW 2 bedroom villa and then 6 nights OKW 1 bedroom after my parents leave at 40% discount price with park tickets. :banana:

Good luck to those of you still holding.

Was on hold over 1hr 15 minutes for a 5 minute call :rotfl:

Interestingly, my first choice for a moderate POFQ was not available for any room type even though it showed available online. I took our second choice CSR king bed and put a request for location near the food court since our DD needs a high chair to eat still.

Good luck everyone!

Good luck! I finally got through! Don't give up DIS'ers! My sister is currently waiting as well now for over an hour and somehow I got through after 30 minutes!?!?!!? We both called in at the same time! :confused3

So happy we got 11 nights at POP with free dining in January!!!!!!:wizard:

Keep holding and I hope everybody gets what they want!! :surfweb::wizard:

Going to have to hang up soon. This is ridiculous! I have been on hold for an hour and a half! Why dont they have a 1-800 number?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter