New Discounts 8-16-10

I know this isn't really the correct place to post this, but...

I'm in the process of booking online. We booking room only w/ tickets. We may want to add the QSDP before we arrive. I'm reading the terms and it says that there is a $50 charge to make changes that result in the change of the package price.

I thought there was no charge to upgrade a package, such as adding any dining plan, I thought there were charges if a package is "downgraded", such as removing a dining plan? Help :confused:

Was able to modify my WL reservation for 40% off!!! :cool1:

Original stay - $2598, added AAA last weekend for new total of $2209. Now with 40% - $1559!!:banana:

Now all I need is the new SW schedule to come out tomorrow!

53 minutes on hold... this will be the test of my bladder control abilities now, LOL :rotfl:

Still waiting.....54 minutes now. They really need to go back to the movie music.
I'm going to know Oh Canada by heart soon.

57 minutes holding now and I'm already hearing repeats of the music... you would think with their music collection the loop would be longer :rotfl2:

I know this isn't really the correct place to post this, but...

I'm in the process of booking online. We booking room only w/ tickets. We may want to add the QSDP before we arrive. I'm reading the terms and it says that there is a $50 charge to make changes that result in the change of the package price.

I thought there was no charge to upgrade a package, such as adding any dining plan, I thought there were charges if a package is "downgraded", such as removing a dining plan? Help :confused:

I think sometimes they will waive the fee if your total cost is going up, but with the changes they've made this year, I'm not sure you can count on that.

They must have been playing the Canada song for you...On hold now 1 hour!!!!!!!!!!! Please...I have 3 children begging for breakfast.

57 minutes holding now and I'm already hearing repeats of the music... you would think with their music collection the loop would be longer :rotfl2:

The sad thing is, I realized that I own all the music they've played so far. Maybe they should be borrowing from me. :goodvibes

I wonder if anyone is having luck with changine GF w/FD for Room only

Got sick of waiting so booked another 1 night room only with discount online. now need to cancel other 1 night reservation. still holding to see if they'll give gift card for package...doubt it. its 4 night/5 days and site says 5 night/5 day. hoping i'll get a generous cm who'll count my 1 room ony night? 1 hour now.

Pretty sure that was a joke ;)

I am going to wait a little while before I call Disney. It's just now 7:00 a.m. in Louisiana and I need to get ready for work. Sounds like I'd be on hold for an hour or so anyway. I can't believe that I may really get to take advantage of the free dining! We'll be arriving on May 26th and leaving on June 4th. Wonder if I'll have to book two different packages since my dates go past the June 2nd date?

Also went online and could not find anything for GF for our existing travel dates.

I am going to wait a little while before I call Disney. It's just now 7:00 a.m. in Louisiana and I need to get ready for work. Sounds like I'd be on hold for an hour or so anyway. I can't believe that I may really get to take advantage of the free dining! We'll be arriving on May 26th and leaving on June 4th. Wonder if I'll have to book two different packages since my dates go past the June 2nd date?

I think as long as you check in during the dates offered, you are fine.

They must have been playing the Canada song for you...On hold now 1 hour!!!!!!!!!!! Please...I have 3 children begging for breakfast.

Me too, and the dog wants out. They are just going to have to have a granola bar and suck it up. Mommy wants a discount!!! Still holding by the way!!! Really want to hang up but I am too stubborn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter