New Discounts 8-16-10

Woo Hoo! :cool1: I booked 10 nights at BCV for 1/11-1/21 at 40% off! I love the fact that you don't have to pay the higher holiday weekend rates at DVC properties! I booked online because I'm at work and can't be on the phone for that long. Yay for discounts!

Good luck to everyone!

Well, I'm gobsmacked. The one week in May that has a discount (FD) is.....Memorial Day weekend? When the kids are all pretty much out of school and vacation season is in full swing? NOT earlier in the month when attendance is traditionally lower and Disney might, you know, WANT to encourage more people to come?

Drat.

Ya know, I am 100% with you on this. You'd think that WDW would want to draw more people during the regular season when attendance is down, and not encourage crowds after school gets out. However, lemonade from lemons, I'll be happy to finally get to go, even at rack rates. I'll just have to find another way to create a buffer (read: money for goodies). And I'll enjoy the lesser crowds!

But hope springs eternal. I'm going from 5/16-25. Maybe something will pop up between now & then. Here's to May 2011 finger crossin'!

Discounts always confuse me! We are going 12/11-12/18 with free dining. Can we also take advantage of the new 30% off value resorts deal, or only one discount?

So... i guess the next thing is, when does everyone expect discounts for after presidents day weekend to be released? :laughing:

So will those go through May? We are traveling May 12-16 of 2011, and I would LOVE to have the room discount code as I doubt free dining will be avail during our trip.

ARGH!!!!!!!! I cannot even get on the WDW site, front page loads the top portion only..How frustrating!! :sad1::mad:

Just booked Poly Garden View for MLK weekend. Rate was $231/$249 per night (went up for the days that are part of the holiday weekend), which is 40% off. Booked online with no problem but now I can't get back into the site so it must be getting tons of traffic. Good luck everyone!!!:banana:

So... i guess the next thing is, when does everyone expect discounts for after presidents day weekend to be released? :laughing:

That's what I'm waiting for too!
I'm just not feeling the Disney love for discounts during our travel dates; even though they've offered them in the past, why would they specifically black them out on these promos and then open them in future (unless bookings during our time period are down, but it's doubtful since it's a busy week).

Just changed from AKL to Beach Club (Dec. 3-11) for the 40%. What's
up with AKL only 25%??!! I've done no research on BC!! No whining though,
I'm just glad I got!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter