New discount today????????

aprhj

Second to the right and straight on til morning
There was some board discussion earlier this week of a discount being released today. Anyone know what it is??

There was some board discussion earlier this week of a discount being released today. Anyone know what it is??

I think it's the 9th from all I have seen. Mousesavers aslo says the 9th. It's a continuation of the 7 for 4 nights offer through Aug 15th.

I do remember someone saying a CM told them a lot of PINs were coming out on the 5th. It will be interesting to see if there is a lot of activity here that would prove that true.

I just got an e-mail for Free Dining. I'm a little stunned because I assumed it was a rate for everyone. Doesn't give much detail, though, even on what dining plan it is.

I just booked at the Wilderness Lodge and was told it was for the Basic Dining

I just booked at the Wilderness Lodge and was told it was for the Basic Dining

What is considered basic dining? The quick service dining plan or the regular dining plan?

Also, my friend got a postcard for children 3 - 9, play and eat free. She threw it out :faint: so she doesn't know the details.

Sorry I called it basic and she said yes and said we could pay to upgrade to deluxe. So it would be the regular plan.

I got this pin code today as well. Free dining starting 8/16/09 through 10/1/09

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter