New discount today????????

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by aprhj, Feb 5, 2009.

1. aprhj

aprhj Second to the right and straight on til morning

There was some board discussion earlier this week of a discount being released today. Anyone know what it is??

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. disneyfan55

disneyfan55 DIS Veteran

I think it's the 9th from all I have seen. Mousesavers aslo says the 9th. It's a continuation of the 7 for 4 nights offer through Aug 15th.

4. jomommy

jomommy Mouseketeer

I do remember someone saying a CM told them a lot of PINs were coming out on the 5th. It will be interesting to see if there is a lot of activity here that would prove that true.

5. distherapy

distherapy DIS Veteran

I just got an e-mail for Free Dining. I'm a little stunned because I assumed it was a rate for everyone. Doesn't give much detail, though, even on what dining plan it is.

6. tink76

tink76 DIS Veteran

I just booked at the Wilderness Lodge and was told it was for the Basic Dining

7. 'OhanaMama

'OhanaMama I'm too excited to sleep.....

What is considered basic dining? The quick service dining plan or the regular dining plan?

Also, my friend got a postcard for children 3 - 9, play and eat free. She threw it out :faint: so she doesn't know the details.

8. tink76

tink76 DIS Veteran

Sorry I called it basic and she said yes and said we could pay to upgrade to deluxe. So it would be the regular plan.

9. 'OhanaMama

'OhanaMama I'm too excited to sleep.....

Thanks! Have a great time.

10. AnneR

AnneR DIS Veteran

I got this pin code today as well. Free dining starting 8/16/09 through 10/1/09