New discount code

Colleen A.

<font color=green>Disney Planning Maniac!<br><font
I just called Disney Travel and tried to apply the new discount code to my existing reservation for a preferred campsite using the DC discount. Would you believe if they apply the new discount, my rate will change from $293 to $311?!:confused: The CM who I spoke to even called Marketing to ask them what was up with that. They could not explain and advised me to keep the current reservation. Wonder what genuis thought of this discount?!:rolleyes:

Which code did you use??? That is the wierdest thing I have EVER heard - I would call back and try again. DC code (without passes) is ZWKE in case that is not the one you used :)

I did call back a second time and reached a different CM. My rate, per day, with the ressie I made back in March (the usual 20% off in value season) is $41...the new rate using the code that you mentioned changes the rate to $44. Go figure!!:bounce:

that's not too weird....I changed my AKL room charge to a different code and it was lower, so I guess there are some that are higher/lower than others?!

My friends booked a "package" with Disney for Oct. that included UPH passes and a preferred site for their RV. I fished around until I was able to get a AAA rate for the site, then we priced tickets separately(saving some $$). Since they are at the beach as we speak, I called yesterday to see if applying the new code would make the campsite cheaper, and both the CM and I were suprised to find that the AAA discount(which is the same as DC for their time frame) was the best! Go figure. Love the new codes...sorry we can't use them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter