• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New DIS App

Using it now. I love taking a quick break at work to scour the boards. This will be easier to feed my addiction :lmao:

What a great app, thanks for the tip. Seems to work very well -- even better then the Tapatalk app I use for some other forums.

Very nice I must say. Still missing a few features here and there but it's clean and simple. Feels more like an HTML conversion than a native C app but hopefully a later version will attempt that feat.

I have it and I am using it to make this post but I am undecided how much I like it. Maybe I am just to used to the Disboards link in the eTicket app that I really did like. I think once I figure out how to use this app I will like it a whole lot more.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thanks for the additional info! I've been waiting for this app! So happy it's finally here!

I downloaded it but deleted it cause I like the look of the boards and found that app to plain looking. I have a button on my Ipads main screen that takes me right to the boards which works just as well for me. Might check it out later when it has been around longer. :thumbsup2

For basic checking I like the Android app. I was surprised at how few downloads it had. Works ok for me....

lol I was trying to go to DISBoards on my phone's browser and it told me there was an app! Yay! Ahaha

(I'm posting this through the DISBoards Mobile app xD ahaha)

I'm using it on my Samsung galaxy tablet 10.1. It works so much faster than trying to use the browser.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter