• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Dining reviews (eater.com)

This was so much fun. I agreed with almost everything except about the Contempo Cafe at the Contemporary. The blackened grouper sandwich is fabulous. I also have enjoyed various flat breads. But other than that I think they've nailed it.

While i agree with them that 50's prime time is the best that disney has to offer, I will hold my opinion on them until they hit the places to eat at DTD.

I started another thread. I tried to search but this thread didn't come up. With the little I've read so far I really like the articles.

I started another thread. I tried to search but this thread didn't come up. With the little I've read so far I really like the articles.

Happy to hear someone else liked it too!!! A fun read!

I suck at the search on this site, never find anything!! :sad1:

Or that you can get into BoG for lunch with a FP. I'm waiting for my 24 hrs to conclude before I can post on their site. If someone else already can, you might want to comment to try to correct these two things.
I know! I read that too but didn't have the energy to sign up and correct them about BOG for lunch.

Thanks for the link. Great reads, especially like the Andrew Zimmern post

Thanks! Read several articles and found my last ADR. I was one meal short on DxDDP for my upcoming trip; the recommendation for the poached eggs at Trattoria fit my schedule and food tastes. Awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter