• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Dining Cancellation Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistGrl101

DIS Veteran
Please help--I thought I read somewhere that starting sometime in November there is a new cancellation policy for dining. I thought it was something like, in many restaurants, you will now have to cancel your reservation in 48 hours. I made my brother dining reservations for his vacation next week. If he decides he doesn't want to keep one of them, does he HAVE to cancel them?

Even though I made these reservations back in the summer, does it still apply to the reservations?

Thank you for your help!

It only applies to reservations made after October 26th or the 28th... you should be fine- unless you change any of them going forward.

The answer you received was correct.

There is a dedicated thread to the cc guidelines in this forum http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2815915, which addresses the most common questions in the first post.

If you have more questions about the policy after reading the first post of that thread, feel free to ask them in that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter