New DCL Dooney & Bourke

castaway3

Second star to the right
Just saw a picture of the new Dooney that is now onboard for DCL...it is gorgeous...I don't know how to post a picture on here sorry

They are now selling the DCL Dooneys on disneystoredotcom. Kind of ruins it I think. When you buy something that you feel is exclusive to the few cruise ships it makes you feel like you have something special. You know that the people carrying them have been on a disney cruise. Now anyone can go and buy it online :(

Just saw a picture of the new Dooney that is now onboard for DCL...it is gorgeous...I don't know how to post a picture on here sorry

If it's online, right click on the picture and click on properties. Copy the url that shows in the middle of the window that pops up, then paste it here. You could click on the yellow box to the right of the quote bubble above where you type a post and paste the url in that popup window to have the picture show up in your post.

9D6A865E-F9D1-41E6-8C68-1E5AF4BB9C71-30542-00000F1392A72D77_zpsb832c870.jpg

Cropped from my friend's pic.

Wow!! That one is adorable! I always liked the idea of the charms one. Just when I told myself I most definitely would not be buying a Dooney bag on the cruise.... :rolleyes1

Wow!! That one is adorable! I always liked the idea of the charms one. Just when I told myself I most definitely would not be buying a Dooney bag on the cruise.... :rolleyes1

Never been a fan of the charms patterns. This is a very good thing. I'm more in love with the Harvey's bags these days. LOL! Glad you love it. Its cute....just not for me. :)

They are now selling the DCL Dooneys on disneystoredotcom. Kind of ruins it I think. When you buy something that you feel is exclusive to the few cruise ships it makes you feel like you have something special. You know that the people carrying them have been on a disney cruise. Now anyone can go and buy it online :(

The new pattern is not for sale on the website.

9D6A865E-F9D1-41E6-8C68-1E5AF4BB9C71-30542-00000F1392A72D77_zpsb832c870.jpg

Cropped from my friend's pic.

So that looks like a Crossbody, a Satchel, and a Tote? Dammit. I hated the previous design so I didn't budget for a bag on my January cruise, but I love this one... possibly even more than my DCL Sketch wristlet. Time to go crunch some numbers. Thanks for posting the picture!

Oh - that one is cute! I've managed to avoid buying any of the other D&B bags on previous cruises, but can see me getting this one on our next cruise.

dang it. I had just decided not to buy a new D&B on this cruise. But this design is adorable. Time to rework the budget....

I just found out that I need to do some more overtime before the month is out which will be paid out just before my next vacation. I am getting the distinct feeling that this is no longer called overtime, but a new Dooney and Bourke purse.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter