New DCL Chamilia Charms

tink182

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. I just wanted to share two of the new DCL Chamilia charms; There is also a third one of an anchor. The price was 50.00 each. I was also on the Eastern Fantasy cruise which encountered Hurricane Sandy. As you can see I still managed to do some shopping onboard. Enjoy!!!!!!

charm-pic1.jpg

charm-pic2.jpg

charm-pic3.jpg

charm-pic4.jpg

tink182 said:
Hi everyone. I just wanted to share two of the new DCL Chamilia charms; There is also a third one of an anchor. The price was 50.00 each. I was also on the Eastern Fantasy cruise which encountered Hurricane Sandy. As you can see I still managed to do some shopping onboard. Enjoy!!!!!!

Ahhhh!!!!! I love the 1st one and will be buying it on board in 11 days :)

Thanks for posting!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

OMG I am in love! Sadly we are no where near booking another DCL cruise - it cost us $25,000 to get from NZ and have a vacation before our cruise! Must get saving again! Love love love these!

Oh my goodness! Those are adorable! Thanks for posting the price so I know how much to save for them!

charm-pic1.jpg

charm-pic2.jpg

charm-pic3.jpg

charm-pic4.jpg
Thank you so much for sharing with us!! :goodvibes

Ahhhh!!!!! I love the 1st one and will be buying it on board in 11 days :)

Thanks for posting!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'll see you in the store ;) :thumbsup2

Heather

love the first one, hoping it's still available in 2014 when we travel(wait, they haven't put out rates yet lol)

I was on that same cruise but didn't see these new charms ... I just bought the standard silver cruise ship with the DCL logo on it. Guess I will have to get back to shopping for another one when we are on the Dream next year.

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

I was on that same cruise and did not see these either. I would have definitely purchased them. Sad now because I'm not sure when we are cruising again.

Thanks for sharing, especially the price. I really like the lifeboat one. I don't normally wear bracelets, but I might for these.

tink182 said:

IMAGE#1
IMAGE#2
IMAGE#3
IMAGE#4

I got the life preserver dangle one. I love it! I debated about the first one a little too long and it sold out. they said they only had 5 to begin with on our cruise anyway. I'm sure I'll get it next go round! ;) I saw an anchor one but it didnt appear to be DCL exclusive to me... I thought that one seemed rather plain. I don't recall it even having the logo on it.

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

Omfg I've got to have one. Note to self buy charmila bracelet and charms in jan 2013. Then buy more charms in nov 2013.

Do they also sell the bracelets on the ship? I would assume you need one of those to wear the charms on.

chemnerd09 said:
Do they also sell the bracelets on the ship? I would assume you need one of those to wear the charms on.

Yes, they sell bracelets. Your selection is limited though. I like the bracelet I bought on the ship and since I don't have a local jeweler who sells Chamilia, I can't compare it to other styles anyhow.

DisneyOHFan said:
Do they still have the silver cruise ship?

they did earlier this month... :)
I did not ask if it had been discontinued though because we already have it.

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

Chamilia runs specials from time to time where the bracelet is free if you buy $100 of beads. That's how I got my daughter's over the summer.

I cannot believe they only had 5 of those on the ship. I would have been frustrated since there's no where else to get these.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter