New dates added to Galveston - "kids sail free"

Anyone have anymore information on which cruises will be offered. I have seen on a couple of website it says most sailings through 4/23. I'm looking at 3/15 or 4/12, both 4 nights. I thought this would be a good starter cruise to see how much we like DCL. We live about 45 minutes away from the port.

KSF starting at 8 am on Januray 2 for these dates:

8-night: March 29 and April 26
6-night: April 6 and April 20
4-night: March 15, March 19, April 12 and April 16

How did you find out? The TA told me they wouldn't know for sure until 1/02/13. I want to go on the 4/12, so it will be awesome if it is included!

Ugh, can't believe it. Already paid in full for our cruise on 4/16. And we have 4 kids!! KSF would have been really nice. :( Bummed out.

If it would also save you money, cancel and rebook. If your deposit is much less than what you would save with a KSF, then I would cancel.

I was PIF on a cruise and they brought out GT rates. The rate for a veranda was less than what I ended up paying for my inside room. I cancelled, lost my deposit, but rebooked a veranda. My loss was only $225. Not bad considering I will now be able to have fresh air in my room:goodvibes

Thanks! Can't wait til 1/2 to get booked. This will be our first DCL cruise. I wish they weren't leaving galveston. We wanted to book another cruise in the spring of 2014 after another WDW trip in November.

no problem... we are looking at either the 12th or 16th of April. We loved the Dream in 2011 and looking forward to sailing on one of the smaller ships this time. Heading over to WDW next December during the school holiday break. If you have not done the World during Christmas time before, you will never forget it! My wife and son still talk about it every Christmas since we did it back in 09.

no problem... we are looking at either the 12th or 16th of April. We loved the Dream in 2011 and looking forward to sailing on one of the smaller ships this time. Heading over to WDW next December during the school holiday break. If you have not done the World during Christmas time before, you will never forget it! My wife and son still talk about it every Christmas since we did it back in 09.

I was going to plan another trip during christmas break, but my husband doesn't want to deal with the crowds. We enjoyed ourselves last month during thanksgiving, so we are doing it again. We are staying at the wilderness lodge (again) and we loved the decorations for christmas. It was beautiful.

Ugh, can't believe it. Already paid in full for our cruise on 4/16. And we have 4 kids!! KSF would have been really nice. :( Bummed out.

Call - mine was before the PIF date but they did change my reservation to reflect the KSF - I would call.

You don't happen to know what the dates will be, if any additional dates are added, for the kids sail free promotion for Miami, do you? I've been patiently waiting......:goodvibes. Thanks!

Susan

You don't happen to know what the dates will be, if any additional dates are added, for the kids sail free promotion for Miami, do you? I've been patiently waiting......:goodvibes. Thanks!

Susan

I was wondering the same. Do you think they will be extending Kids Sail Free for Miami?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter