New DAS

pbrim

Mouseketeer
I have been seeing a lot about the new DAS and just wanted to confirm something, since I have not been in quite a while. If you use a scooter, and don't really need other accomodations, you don't need a DAS. correct? I know that used to be the case, but it seems so much has changed.

That is still the case.
Most lines are accessible and the few that aren’t, they will bring you in a separate entrance.
Or give you a return time to come back to the accessible entrance. Examples of attractions that give a return time at WDW include Jungle Cruise and Small World

DAS has been around since 2013. The only thing that is newish is that you can apply ahead of time with the video chat and that you can make your selections on the app instead of at each ride. Other than that, DAS is exactly the same as it was. And it is correct that DAS has not been for those with mobility issues as most lines are chair accessible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter