New Culinary Delights Coming to Downtown Disney District

Expanding Marceline's? Yay!! And I'm hopeful about the steak house. I'm not too keen on what I've read about most of the new additions in DTD but I've yet to try them (and I'm willing to!) so I may change my mind. Sometimes this old dog can learn a new trick or two.

I was....until they took away free Chips

I really hate that trend...they are chips if you can't provide those and are charging 20 bucks for a plate...I just wont go to you that much
I agree. It's kind of like Blue Bayou with the bread...now you can buy a ridiculously small portion of brioche whereas they used to provide a basket (with different varieties) for the table free of charge.

I agree. It's kind of like Blue Bayou with the bread...now you can buy a ridiculously small portion of brioche whereas they used to provide a basket (with different varieties) for the table free of charge.
Agreed but at least BB has a unique setting but yeah its a joke how many places don't give out "free" bread of chips any more yet still charge more then ever

The restaurants down in Old Town San Diego still do it...and if they can be run by mom and pops these cooperate places can as well

Agreed but at least BB has a unique setting but yeah its a joke how many places don't give out "free" bread of chips any more yet still charge more then ever

The restaurants down in Old Town San Diego still do it...and if they can be run by mom and pops these cooperate places can as well
I think it's more likely for the corporate places to do away with things like that because they don't really have to answer directly to the customers. They're removed from the grumbling and complaints and don't really care if the restaurant workers have to hear it unless there is a significant drop in business. A family operation is a different thing altogether and is a lot more directly impacted by complaints.

edited to add that a small business is also dealing with a much smaller customer base that is generally local. A place like Disneyland has a huge customer base that is constantly changing so losing some customers isn't nearly as big a deal to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter