New Cruises Listed for Fall 2024!!

It's also pretty scarce on 7-night cruises out of Florida that the Fantasy is doing up until August! I have to assume they intend those to be filled in by the Treasure because the Fantasy is switching to shorter cruises.
The Fantasy is doing a mix of 4-night and 7-night cruises through to December. The 7-night cruises are departing on Thursdays instead of Saturdays.

The Fantasy is doing a mix of 4-night and 7-night cruises through to December. The 7-night cruises are departing on Thursdays instead of Saturdays.
I'm just grumpy because there's not a 7-day Jersey Week cruise. We decided to put it off until next year rather than this year, and now it looks like we'll have to do August instead. My older one is getting too old to pull out of school for a week.

From DCL email they just sent out regarding booking dates and times:

As a Castaway Club member, you can take advantage of booking before these itineraries go on sale to the general public!
Pearl members can book starting June 19.
Platinum members can book starting June 20.
Gold members can book starting June 21.
Silver members can book starting June 22.
Bookings open at 8:00 a.m. EST.​

I'm just grumpy because there's not a 7-day Jersey Week cruise. We decided to put it off until next year rather than this year, and now it looks like we'll have to do August instead. My older one is getting too old to pull out of school for a week.
I would assume that’s when the Treasure starts to do the 7 night itineraries. I can’t imagine Disney having 3 ships doing 4 nighters from the same port.

I would assume that’s when the Treasure starts to do the 7 night itineraries. I can’t imagine Disney having 3 ships doing 4 nighters from the same port.
I would agree with the lack of 7 night Fantasy cruises. Also tossing out a "What If" here.. what if the Treasure is going to do it's christening cruise out of NYC, hence the lack of NYC cruises? Just tossing it out and seeing if it will stick eventually. HAHA!! :confused3:rotfl2::cool1:

New to planning a cruise so forgive my ignorance but I wonder if the gaps have to deal with the Treasure. Because to me it makes no sense that there isn't a 7 night cruise over christmas, I mean I could be wrong but the last two years there's been one.
Seek the gaps, find the Treasure? I was really surprised to see no Bermuda cruises listed. What's the likelihood that the Treasure will pick these up?

I broke it out:

28-Sep​
7 Night
16-Nov​
7 Night
5-Oct​
7 Night
23-Nov​
7 Night
12-Oct​
4 Night
30-Nov​
7 Night
16-Oct​
4 Night
7-Dec​
7 Night
20-Oct​
6 Night
14-Dec​
4 Night
26-Oct​
7 Night
18-Dec​
4 Night
2-Nov​
4 Night
22-Dec​
4 Night
6-Nov​
4 Night
26-Dec​
3 Night
10-Nov​
6 Night
29-Dec​
7 Night

So no gaps on Fantasy. But TBD on Jan/Feb.

Looked on the main website, no actual gaps (vs in the PDF)

9/8/2024​
7 Night
Gap (Dry Dock?)
10/20/2024​
13 Night
11/2/2024​
4 Night
11/6/2024​
3 Night
11/9/20245 Night
11/14/2024​
4 Night
11/18/2024​
5 Night
11/23/2024​
4 Night
11/27/2024​
5 Night
12/2/2024​
5 Night
12/7/2024​
5 Night
12/12/2024​
4 Night
12/16/2024​
5 Night
12/21/20245 Night
12/26/2024​
4 Night
12/30/2024​
5 Night

Last edited:
Seek the gaps, find the Treasure? I was really surprised to see no Bermuda cruises listed. What's the likelihood that the Treasure will pick these up?
Haha, I actually wondered this too.

I would say a 0% chance though, but November just seems to late for a maiden voyage when the Wish had hers in July or August, I know the Wish wasn’t ready but that’s like four months later.

Looks that way right now. Westbound transatlantic ends in Fort Lauderdale vs N

Transatlantic is ending in Ft. Lauderdale. But there are still lots of gaps in the schedules.
I'm really disappointed. I was hoping to book the transatlantic next year ending in NY. Probably will look at another cruise line. I suppose the Treasure will do a transatlantic, but the price will be crazy.

I'm going with 19 October, since that's the first Saturday that the Fantasy isn't in PC.
Plus if you look at the Grand Cayman ship schedule the Fantasy is listed on October 22 but it is in red letters which means "missed port". We know today that the Fantasy will be doing the CC/Lighthouse cruise on October 22 so it could very well be holding the spot for the Treasure! 🥰

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter