New CRT menu posted

Looks very similar to old menu, I am no expert thou so perhaps there are changes

What changed? That is what they've had up for months. Was hoping for something new. Booooo

1) This is the menu while at Citricos.
2) The new/revised menu for The Castle has not yet been released.

NOTE: Current CM's' (SERVERS and SEATERS) are being trained this week. There are layout changes
and menu changes, so they each much go through re-training.

1) This is the menu while at Citricos.
2) The new/revised menu for The Castle has not yet been released.

NOTE: Current CM's' (SERVERS and SEATERS) are being trained this week. There are layout changes
and menu changes, so they each much go through re-training.

Oh man! We weren't going to try for CRT this trip because we'd been before. Now we may have to. Would you say it's different enough to warrant a trip?

. . . Would you say it's different enough to warrant a trip?

1) Don't know.
2) Can't even guess until I hear from some of the SERVERS who are going through re-training.
3) To me, it had better have changed A LOT to warrant the price.
4) I would not pay $75/adult for an average-quality steak dinner.

No, it is a fixed price and if you ask for more, they are supposed to bring you a smaller additional portion.
I'll add that at breakfast, at least, you can order something other than your original choice when asking for seconds. That's always been my strategy at CRT.
I'm hoping this will still be the case when they re-open, as I'm one of those unusual people who goes to CRT because I like the food. If I can only get one serving, it will probably no longer be worth the money to me.

Bumping. I pretty much only booked CRT to see if the castle would change a lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter