• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Croc Scutes

disnut1149

DIS Veteran
They came today, a week after I ordered them. Felt real comfy except the left rubbed a little bit on the top. I put it in the dryer for about a minute and stretched the top a little. Fits great. I can't believe I found a pair of shoes that feel good. They were expensive, so if they didn't feel great, they were going back. I know other people posted that they rubbed also, but the dryer took care of that. I tried the Athens, but the post between my toes bothered me, otherwise, they would have been really good shoes to wear. Thanks for all the tips about putting the shoes in the dryer for a minute. :banana:

That is great. They look so cute! Where did you order them from and how is the sizing?

Hi
I ordered them off their website www.crocs.com. They were 29.99 and the shipping was almost $10.00. I wanted to try them and knew I'd be losing the shipping money, plus paying for more shipping if I sent them back. I guess with all the talk about them on the boards, I had to try them. I take a size 8 1/2 wide shoe and I ordered these in a woman's 9, men's 7 and they fit perfect. If you do decide to try them, I hope you like them. :)

Tell me about this dryer thing. I LOVE my crocs but I am in between sizes? The 8's are little bit to small and 9's are to big.

So what about this dryer thing??? :confused3

mommyceratops said:
Tell me about this dryer thing. I LOVE my crocs but I am in between sizes? The 8's are little bit to small and 9's are to big.

So what about this dryer thing??? :confused3
I read that if your toes hit the front of the shoe, you can put the shoes in your dryer for a minute, and then take the part that goes around the heel and stretch it. You have to hold the rivets while stretching it. This way your foot can fit all the way back to the end of your shoe. I hope this makes sense. The scutes don't have a back to them. I just stretched the the top of mine a little, and it worked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter