• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New coupon train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let Heather of WV know coupons went in the mail this am. I would of sent on monday but DH got envoled and messed me up.

After week 1 we had a couple of excursions along the way. So sorry to mamatoaprincess and floridagal23, they didn't get their envelopes! :sad2:
However, they are troopers, and are still playing with us...they have both been set up with new senders! :goodvibes
We have quite a few new people on board for this week! :thumbsup2

Thanks tngramma,
I got my coupons today. Alot of good ones in there. Loved seeing the Dunkin coffee:cool1: .
I will be mailing mine a little early this week to Heather. We are leaving for Disney on Monday so I want to make sure they get in the mail.
Thanks again. :cheer2:

Thanks tngramma,
I got my coupons today. Alot of good ones in there. Loved seeing the Dunkin coffee:cool1: .
I will be mailing mine a little early this week to Heather. We are leaving for Disney on Monday so I want to make sure they get in the mail.
Thanks again. :cheer2:

You are very welcome and please think of all your dis buddies while at Disney.:rolleyes1

I just got my first envelope today :cool1: As soon as I saw the Mickey sticker I knew what it was! I got GREAT coupons! Thank you to my sender! I will get my coupons out tomorrow! This is such a great idea!

My envelope came today. Thanks for all the great coupons.:love:

Okay....am I just anxious or is everyone else waiting for their envelopes to arrive too? I'm new and this is my first week and not sure how long it should take to get my envelope.

Okay....am I just anxious or is everyone else waiting for their envelopes to arrive too? I'm new and this is my first week and not sure how long it should take to get my envelope.

I haven't got mine for this week either. I usually get mine today (Thursday). Sometimes people can't mail them out until Wed. or Thursday, so it may not get to you until Sat. However, you should get one!!! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter