New Countries in Epcot

Disney8704

<font color=deeppink>I so need to do that!<br><fon
I know Epcot is supposed to add more countries in the future so I am wondering what countries would you like to see added. I myself would LOVE to see Ireland added. I am a descedent of the O'Neill clan from County Tyrone, Ireland so therefor I am Irish. Never been to Ireland before. Nearest I have been to Ireland is at Busch Gardens in VA. I know people from Ireland would love to see it added as well. I think it would be a huge hit. OK, now your turn! What countries would you like to see added to Epcot?

I think Ireland would be too similar to the UK, really. Culturally, they're very alike.

I'd like to see something completely different, like Brazil or India or Russia. Maybe even Greece.

(On a side note, I'd like to see Australia in Animal Kingdom, though it's too similar to the United Kingdom for Epcot.)

India, because my dad's from there and I love spicy food! They could have a mini-Taj Mahal and statues of the more popular gods such as Ganesh (the one that looks like an elephant). And you could get mehndi painted on you!

Would love to see Ireland also, but I agree that it may be too much like the UK.
Greece would be a great addition to the WS.

All great ideas, how about Egypt? I would love to visit the pyramids!

I know Epcot is supposed to add more countries in the future so I am wondering what countries would you like to see added. I myself would LOVE to see Ireland added. I am a descedent of the O'Neill clan from County Tyrone, Ireland so therefor I am Irish. Never been to Ireland before. Nearest I have been to Ireland is at Busch Gardens in VA. I know people from Ireland would love to see it added as well. I think it would be a huge hit. OK, now your turn! What countries would you like to see added to Epcot?

I vote for Ireland as well...my relatives are the O'Neal clan :)

I think RUSSIA would be a great addition. It is totally different from anything that is currently there. Greece would be wonderful too -- mmmmm the food..

I really highly doubt they would add Russia because russians hate americans. They always have and prob always will. Just like I know they would never add Iraq and Afganstan. Egpyt would be a cool country to add, but not sure if they would or not being Egpy is part of the middle east.

I'd want them to add Greece. I love Greek food. Driving to Disney would be better than driving to Tarpon Springs occassionaly just for lunch like I do now.

Egypt! I think adding it even though its part of hte middle east would be cool, actually. its kinda saying "we'll keep an open mind" especially if the focus is ancient egypt.

i also like india, but you're going to have to figure out what to do about the muslim culture of india (there are still muslim indians!) also what to do about the presence of british culture.

anything has difficulties. i still like egypt and india

I really highly doubt they would add Russia because russians hate americans. They always have and prob always will. Just like I know they would never add Iraq and Afganstan. Egpyt would be a cool country to add, but not sure if they would or not being Egpy is part of the middle east.

I agree that Egypt would be great (they already have a "Middle Eastern" country, Morocco). Holland would be a nice idea for another European country.

That's a pretty broad statement about Russians that couldn't be further from the truth.

As for a new country, I'd think Egypt would be the most logical choice. Look at the art and architecture of ancient Egypt. To me, that seems like it would make a perfect fit with Disney.

I would love to see Egypt just to see how they portray the pyramids and all the Pharoahs and cool stuff like that!

Greece would be really cool to see as well, just to see how they portray Athens and the Gods, etc... It would be really different!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter