New Countries at Epcot

I think the people living in Morocco would be a bit dismayed to hear that they have been relocated from Northwestern Africa to the middle east!

Actually, Northern Africa IS part of the Middle East as are parts of Eastern Europe (Turkey) and Western Asia. The Middle East is a region not a continent.

:offtopic: I’ve heard Cyprus is very nice. Are you from the Greek side of Cyprus of the Turkish side that apparently only Turkey recognizes the existence of?

I'm GREEK!!!

My mother's side of the family was affected by the war in Cyprus (very touchy subject with us). They were living in Famagusta at the time of invasion.

I know that Egypt is traditionally considered middle eastern along with the Sudan but I have never heard of a country that far west being considered. Each their own though.

It looks like I learned something new today. This is good though because that means that with one country both the Middle East and Africa are represented on the World Showcase.

It looks like I learned something new today. This is good though because that means that with one country both the Middle East and Africa are represented on the World Showcase.

you are absolutely right! :)

Greek food is fantastic, but I doubt the Disney version would be any good. I don't think food is a good criterion. I'd pick India. Indian culture is pretty interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter